apr-dev mailing list archives

From C K Tan <ck...@nxscientific.com>
Subject Re: 1.0
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 17:20:53 GMT
Second that. The Win32 conditional problem was not new. I reported it
and submited a patch back on Oct 28, 2003. Someone was looking at it
(forgot the name), but never did check in a fix... Along the way,
someone else ran into it and filed a report in bugzilla (id# 27654).
Still no fix. I have given up waiting. For consolation, there isn't any
deadlocks if I use only the broadcast() primitive.

-cktan