apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: RC6 take 2
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:23:27 GMT
--On Thursday, August 26, 2004 6:15 PM +0200 Mladen Turk <mturk@apache.org>
wrote:

> Well, I should run the test with verbose:
> Listed only the one with verbose messages
> (both SUCCESS and FAIL).

I hate to ask this: but have these tests ever worked?  I guess it's sucky that
some tests fail on Win32, but if they never worked, I don't consider it a
showstopper.  (There just aren't enough Win32 developers to look at it?)

We *need* to get 1.0 out the door.  We've done *SIX* (to paraphrase our
British developers, "bloody fricking *SIX*") release candidates for 1.0 so
far.  This is insane!  I don't blame David if he loses his sanity about now.

1.0 does *not* need to perfect.  At some point, we need to ship.  -- justin