apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: 1.0.0 RC5
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 15:05:20 GMT
At 12:11 PM 8/1/2004, Graham Leggett wrote:
>David Reid wrote:
>
>>So I see. I'll tag & roll APR RC5 later on tonight and hopefully as soon as apr-util
is patched for apr-config I'll be able to roll.

>Would it be possible to include the recent LDAP changes in v1.0.0? They fix some LDAP
fooness that shouldn't get out the door if at all possible.

I would be +1 to simply remove auth_ldap from APR 1.0, and reintroduce
the entire feature in the new APR 1.1 (which we can start development
on immediately.)  And that presumes httpd 2.1/2.2 will depend on the
1.1 release of apr-util.

I hate to hold up 1.0 any further.  I would hate to release apr-util as-in
even more.  Thoughts or comments about my solution above?

Bill