apr-dev mailing list archives

From David Reid <da...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject RC5 is available
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 10:31:27 GMT
Well, after what seems an eternity, RC5 is finally available.

I have changed the version files for HEAD in all 3 repositories to be
1.0.1-dev and the version files are tagged to give us 1.0.0.

APR has a lot of bumps and now includes the kpoll code (managing the
versions to include the other changes without it was going to be too hard!).

The changes to the apr-find macro have NOT been picked up in apr-util
and apr-iconv, so hopefully these tarballs will encourage people to fix
that?

APR-Util has had the ldap code removed entirely from the tarball. This
will need checked as it may break builds.

APR-iconv has been included and has had the relevant files bumped.

Please test/report/vote. I'm away (connection is uncertain) but will be
home Friday so will review all comments then :-)

david