apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: RC5
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 16:32:16 GMT
--On Monday, August 9, 2004 12:36 PM +0100 David Reid <david@jetnet.co.uk>
wrote:

> So, apart from the complaints about apr-util, are people happy that apr RC5
> is OK?

Releasing 1.0 with the known fact that autoconf-2.13 doesn't work with
find_apr.m4 seems fine by me.  We can release the latest find_apr.m4 in 1.0.1.
Probably should document as such, or even point people at the patch - but
users of the tarball won't likely be running buildconf.  [If you wanted, you
could include the new find_apr.m4 in 1.0 - your call.]

My only concern is that apr-util still isn't 'fixed' wrt apu-config.  I don't
know if I'll have time to port those changes over soon.

Perhaps we can go make APR 1.0 gold and then turn our focus on wrapping up
APR-util (and APR-iconv)?  -- justin