Hi Team

We are going to develop WS-security module for the apache axis c++, to do that we want some cryptographic library, which is supporting for the SHA-1 hashing algorithm

Because of that I want to knew whether this library support for the SHA-1 or not.

G J Asanka Priyanjith

+94714817244

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.