apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: apr-util/ldap/ - sink or really swim to 1.0 release?
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 17:55:45 GMT
   I wish I was going to be at LinuxWorld but I guess that means that I
have a little more time to review.  Looking forward to seeing the code.
Also if anybody else has time to review the current util_ldap backport
proposals, I would like to get that done and into 2.0, otherwise the
modules remain broken in 2.0 (AFAIK the stuff works great in 2.1).  We
might get a little more help on the rest of the LDAP code if what
already exists really worked.

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> ++1 - so that makes three.  Who minds writing it though?

On the case now. Will check in the stuff for review, then if people are

happy I will make the changes to httpd to use the new stuff in
apr-util.

Regards,
Graham