apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/build jlibtool.c
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 07:54:38 GMT
--On Monday, July 5, 2004 7:38 AM +0000 martin@apache.org wrote:

> martin      2004/07/05 00:38:39
>
>   Modified:    build    jlibtool.c
>   Log:
>   Update the license, plus minor portability changes

Hello????  Have you even paid attention to the messages on dev@apr asking for
an explanation regarding the jlibtool commits?  That code has been vetoed
pending an explanation.

This trend of making commits without participating and responding to people's
issues regarding your commits is troubling.  By my count, there have been at
least three commits in the last month by you that has generated another
committer asking questions without a reply or correction.

Joe has even gone so far to back out some of your bogus changes since you
haven't replied - I'm about ready to do the same here if an explanation is
proffered soon.  -- justin