apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:54:33 GMT
The initial thought was you might have LDAP success, OS status success,
and possibly multiple return codes that were considered successes.

Nothing was ever done with this.

At 02:40 PM 7/28/2004, Garrett Rooney wrote:
>Geoffrey Young wrote:
>>hi all
>>I was just in garrett's APR talk here at oscon and he was mentioning the
>>APR_STATUS_IS_SUCCESS macro, which I found interesting since httpd only uses
>>it in a few places, opting for a direct comparison to APR_SUCCESS instead.
>>should we move to APR_STATUS_IS_SUCCESS in all places?  can someone who
>>groks the nuances of the macro add some insight here?
>This is actually something I was wondering about as I wrote the presentation.  Neither
Apache or Subversion use APR_STATUS_IS_SUCCESS everywhere, but I wonder if we should, since
if you look at the definition of the macro there are cases when it's more than just (s) ==

View raw message