apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: 1.0.0 RC3
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:13:07 GMT
At 10:45 AM 7/12/2004, Graham Leggett wrote:

>I have created a spec file for apr-iconv - but so far it seems apr-iconv is only necessary
on windows. Can anyone confirm whether apr-iconv is needed on any Unix like platforms at all?

Anyone have other examples for Graham?  Inquiring minds want to know!

This has alot to do with creating the appropriate 'patch' to enable iconv-2.0
to run in Win32, thereby jettisoning apr-iconv in APR-util 1.0.1.  Obviously
the answer to this question will shape how we win32 porters move forward.

Bill