apr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: apr-config and apr-1-config
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 07:14:06 GMT
At 07:29 PM 7/1/2004, Greg Stein wrote:
>On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 05:38:34PM -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>> If we leave it, and side-by-side installs are broken, this does not seem
>> like a good initial release point for 1.0 :(
>"for the moment"
>Joe said it *twice*. Was it that non-obvious?

No, it was obvious.  However another party is rolling what he hopes to be
the initial release on Friday, on his schedule.  So if we *release* on Fri
this would not be good.  If it gets fixed next week and we can hold the
release till next week, all would be lovely.

Competing interests - and my message wasn't directed at Joe or Graham
who have been working hard at the rpm/parallel install issues.  It was
directed at David who was hoping (expecting?) to roll an RC3 candidate



View raw message