apr-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Stoddard <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: Commit MSVC++ fixes?
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:13:05 GMT
Ed Holyat wrote:

> There was additional patches attached to the bug(30103) submitted by Craig
> Rodrigues
>
> - Changes to compile from inside of MSVC++
> - Purified - They included run time errors from vars that were not
> initialized.
> - A change to the pipe test to fail the test before hanging the test suite.

snip...

> © 2004 OpenLink Financial
>
> Copyright in this message and any attachments remains with us.  It is
> confidential and may be legally privileged.   If this message is not
> intended for you it must not be read, copied or used by you or
> disclosed to anyone else.   Please advise the sender immediately if
> you have received this message in error.
>
> Although this message and any attachments are believed to be free of
> any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into
> which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
> recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility
> is accepted by Open Link Financial, Inc. for any loss or damage in any
> way arising from its use.

Ed,
We would really like to accept your contributions but as Justin(?) pointed out earlier, this
copyright
statement attached to your email prevents me from even looking at your patches much less committing
them to
the repository.  I think the solution would be for you to get permission to contribute to
the APR project from
your employer and have them sign a corporate CLA (Contributor's License Agreement).

Bill