apr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: 1.0.0 RC4 (apr-config -> apr-1-config)
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 00:06:27 GMT
David Reid wrote:

> OK, so big decision -
> 
> 1) we delay 1.0.0 until we fix this

+1.

I get the sense that letting a v1.0.0 go out with this problem will bite 
us down the line. I couldn't test the apr rpm builds on my main 
development machine because it clashed with httpd as shipped by Redhat 
and refused to install. I see lots of potential support emails if apr 
can't live side by side with existing software deployments.

I suggest we fix it and try for an RC5.

Regards,
Graham
--

Mime
View raw message