apr-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@xbc.nu>
Subject Re: Status of RC3...
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 05:35:20 GMT
David Reid wrote:

>Will: are you now happy and will you commit the change to stop installing
>the header files for apr-iconv? That seems to be all we need to do initially
>to make it a private interface.

I just committed a change to the apr-iconv Makefile.in to stop
installing the headers. Since the Unix and Netware apr-util builds don't
use apr-iconv anyway, I don't think we need any other changes now. The
Windows build scripts already weren't installing them, and httpd on
Windows doesn't inetall them, either. What I'm not quite sure about now
is where to actually document that apr-iconv is private.

-- Brane