apr-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: apr-util RPM build failure: install.sh
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 11:51:04 GMT
Joe Orton wrote:

>>- Install install.sh into "apr-config --installbuilddir" in apr-devel,
>>and then modify apr-util to look for install.sh inside "apr-config
>>--installbuilddir".
>>
>>- Install a copy of install.sh into the apr-util ./build directory.

> The apr-util ./buildconf already does this second option.

I don't follow: The second option was that I manually add install.sh to
the apr-util/build directory (buildconf not being involved in this at
all). There is no install.sh file there right now.

As it stands now, when I build apr-util, it doesn't look for install.sh
in "apr-config --installbuilddir". Only when I add the install.sh file
to apr-util/build does it work.

Regards,
Graham