apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Asanka Priyanjitih" <APriyanji...@virtusa.com>
Subject Is this library support for the SHA-1?
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 12:09:53 GMT
Hi Team

We are going to develop WS-security module for the apache axis c++, to
do that we want some cryptographic library, which is supporting for the
SHA-1 hashing algorithm

Because of that I want to knew whether this library support for the
SHA-1 or not.

G J Asanka Priyanjith

+94714817244

specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only.  Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments
or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete this message.