apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Asanka Priyanjitih" <APriyanji...@virtusa.com>
Subject SHA-1
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 08:24:41 GMT
Hi Team

I like to know, I can use this library to convert password (text) data
to SHA-1 base hashes. If we can, kindly request form u to help me to do
that (Can some one give a sample code it is grate :)))

Thanks & Regards

G J Asanka Priyanjith

+94714817244

specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only.  Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments
or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete this message.