apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Mladen Turk" <mt...@apache.org>
Subject RE: apr_reslist in apr-util 0.9
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 07:19:22 GMT

Paul Querna wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 00:43 +0200, Graham Leggett wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Is apr_reslist supported in apr-util v0.9 (the branch that is
> > currently shipped with httpd v2.0)?
> >

> It is present, but does not have the latest features that are in HEAD.
>
> (I believe it is just missing the reslist_invalidate function)

The thing we are interested in is apr_reslist_timeout_set.
I made that patch and it was meant to be used in JK2, but newer did cause of
the same reason (not in 0.95).
We will use it now inside proxy connection pool to suppress the deadlock
when max number of connections to backend is defined.

Since it's backward compatible, IMO it can be backported.

Regards,
MT.