apr-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <mar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/build jlibtool.c
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 13:14:24 GMT
> Maybe this horse has already been beaten to death: what version of
> libtool are you using, and have you tried fixing it?

Yes, I did. But have you looked at the code of libtool yourself?
It's not very "modular", IMHO.... But let's not fire the libtool
discussion again.

> Still awaiting feedback on the configure res_init() change too...

You backed that out, and were right with your argumentation: apr
does not need resolver support, so I was wrong adding it.
(What did it fix for me? A semi-broken implementation of get*by*()
in libsocket which was fixed by including libbind first. That change
should not have slipped into the commit.)

  Martin
--
<Martin.Kraemer@Fujitsu-Siemens.com>         |     Fujitsu Siemens
Fon: +49-89-636-46021, FAX: +49-89-636-47655 | 81730  Munich,  Germany