apr-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <mar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/build jlibtool.c
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 12:01:44 GMT
Justin wrote,

> Hello????  Have you even paid attention to the messages on dev@apr asking for
> an explanation regarding the jlibtool commits?  That code has been vetoed
> pending an explanation.

My excuses to the list, and to Justin. I did not mean to "steal" code,
and you are completely right, only Justin may (if he so wishes) add it
to the repository. I simply did not think far enough.

OTOH, I use jlibtool and like it because it works very well, and it is
better suited for adding in support for platforms where stock libtool
behaves incorrectly (than aplibtool which is very OS/2 specific).

Justin, please consider adding jlibtool to APR.

Again, my excuses for being rather stupid.

  Martin
--
<Martin.Kraemer@Fujitsu-Siemens.com>         |     Fujitsu Siemens
Fon: +49-89-636-46021, FAX: +49-89-636-47655 | 81730  Munich,  Germany