apr-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <rbl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.0.0 RC5
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:33:21 GMT
I don't understand why this is still being discussed.  The patch makes
sense, it solves a real problem and just needs to be committed and tested.
+1 on adding it to 1.0.0RC5 so that we can get the release out.

However, we need to remove the APR_STATUS_IS_SUCCESS macro before 1.0 goes
out, because otherwise we are stuck with it for a very long time.

Ryan

--
Ryan Bloom
rbb@apache.org