apr-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <da...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Status of RC3...
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2004 17:48:58 GMT
After all the events of last week (which have left a bit of a bad taste) I
thought that allowing things to settle for a day or two would be a good
thing. My plan had been to roll RC3 tomorrow, but work have just called me
out!

So, all being well I'll have enough net access to roll RC3 Mon/Tues. If not
I'll do it on Thursday.

Presently I'm not aware of a huge number of changed files for RC3.

Are we happy that installing only the versioned config files is the right
thing to do and that we have it all working now?

Any thoughts on the proposed FreeBSD change?

Will: are you now happy and will you commit the change to stop installing
the header files for apr-iconv? That seems to be all we need to do initially
to make it a private interface.

david