apr-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <da...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject 1.0.0 RC3
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 14:08:00 GMT
So, tagged & rolled RC3 :-)

I didn't include jlibtool.
Nor did I include the recent FreeBSD poll changes as I don't think we've
quite gotten the changes far enough to amke them suitable for a 1.0.0
release.
I removed the tag from the renames-pending file as I didn't think that
should really be in our release :-)

I did include the rpm file, the recent Netware changes and (hopefully) all
the changes required to ensure we get versioned config files.

So, they're available again under http://www.apache.org/~dreid/

This *should* be the final code for the release.

Assuming that we get enough +1's are we missing any other files before we
can release a 1.0? (Announcement or anything like that?)

Can someone who's familiar enough with apr-iconv let me know what files need
to be specially tagged and I'll roll & tag an apr-iconv RC1 later today :-)

david