apr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "David Reid" <da...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Re: apr-config and apr-1-config
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 16:20:59 GMT
> At 07:29 PM 7/1/2004, Greg Stein wrote:
> >On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 05:38:34PM -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> >> If we leave it, and side-by-side installs are broken, this does not
> >> like a good initial release point for 1.0 :(
> >
> >"for the moment"
> >
> >Joe said it *twice*. Was it that non-obvious?
> No, it was obvious.  However another party is rolling what he hopes to be
> the initial release on Friday, on his schedule.  So if we *release* on Fri
> this would not be good.  If it gets fixed next week and we can hold the
> release till next week, all would be lovely.
> Competing interests - and my message wasn't directed at Joe or Graham

Damn. Competing interests? So, no-one else wants to get 1.0 out teh door.
Wow, must have been in dream land for a long, long time then...

> who have been working hard at the rpm/parallel install issues.  It was
> directed at David who was hoping (expecting?) to roll an RC3 candidate
> today.

Well, some form of explanation of the above would be more helpful than
cryptic comments.

1/10 on helpfulness.


View raw message