apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean-Jacques Clar" <JJC...@novell.com>
Subject broken pipe (was:Re: 1.0.0.rc2 tarballs now ready...)
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:41:09 GMT
>I am getting the following error when running CGIs on the current
>version of NetWare (6.5 sp2):

> (32)Broken pipe: ap_content_length_filter: apr_bucket_read() failed

>I am working on tracking down the problem.

Changes done to mod_cgi.c, mod_include.(h & c) back in August 22, 2003
are exposing a broken pipe problem on NetWare.
mod_cgi.c had a great deal of change in r1.153. I am not sure
what exactly is causing that problem. It is surfacing only now
because of recent changes in the pipe code of our own library.
At this point I am highly suspicious that the problem is in our
library,
but it could also be in the http/apr code.
We are trying to isolate the problem and will update the list
with any new info.
JJ