apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean-Jacques Clar" <JJC...@novell.com>
Subject Re: 1.0.0.rc2 tarballs now ready...
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:51:47 GMT
I am getting the following error when running CGIs on the current
version of NetWare (6.5 sp2):
 (32)Broken pipe: ap_content_length_filter: apr_bucket_read() failed

I am working on tracking down the problem.
>>> "David Reid" <david@jetnet.co.uk> 6/30/2004 10:00:52 AM >>>

So, I fixed the incorrect tag and rerolled. The revised tarballs
named to keep Joe happy this time) are being uploaded into the usual
http://www.apache.org/~dreid/ as I write this.

I'll delete the old tarballs to avoid confusion.

Now, just to be clear, I believe that there's a -1 hanging over the
(from Will Rowe) until we have versioning on the apr(apu)-config file,
hopefully someone will fix that and then an rc3 will be required to
that everyone is happy. Given there will be an rc3 can people look at
libtool patch and see if it's worthwhile incorporating? The poster said
it would help out a using project which IMHO makes it worth a look.

So, maybe an RC3 on Friday but if people could test this revised rc2
and let
me know. I'm seeing a single failure on FreeBSD (teststr.c line 134)
but am
already running a bit late!

View raw message