apr-dev mailing list archives

From <...@rkbloom.net>
Subject Re: APR-Util Test Suite
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2004 10:04:15 GMT

Changing to the new framework for apr-util is trivial, because there is
just one test file that is actually using it.  What is more annoying is
re-writing all of the existing test files to use the framework, which I
just don't have the time for right now.  I'll try to get to updating the
test framework itself sometime soon.

Ryan