apr-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: 1.0.0.rc2 tarballs now ready...
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:25:27 GMT
"Jean-Jacques Clar" <JJCLAR@novell.com> writes:

[...]

>  Given there will be an rc3 can people look at the
> libtool patch and see if it's worthwhile incorporating? The poster
> said that it would help out a using project which IMHO makes it worth
> a look.

Geoff may have misspoke about my libtool patch helping apreq. It
doesn't- it really makes no difference to apreq at all. I submitted
it here because I believed it to be an oversight during the 1.X
changeover.  However looking again over the versioning.html page on
apr's site, the current naming scheme for 1.0.0 is already documented
there, so changing the scheme now would be a mistake.

--
Joe Schaefer