apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: rpm .spec file for APR v1.0.0
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:17:19 GMT
At 04:04 PM 6/22/2004, Graham Leggett wrote:
>William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>
>>I wouldn't mind an rpm spec file for 0.9.6 either.  +1
>
>There is an outstanding vote in httpd v2.0's STATUS for fixing the spec file in httpd
v2.0.49 (v2.1.0-dev has been fixed). What I'm keen to see though is a separation of RPM packages,
one for apr, one for apr-util, and one for httpd, depends though on whether httpd v2.0 can
build with apr out the tree (I've never tried).

Progress has been in fits and spurts - but httpd will now build with apr
in-tree or out of tree, and as VPATH builds.

>Hopefully I'll have a set of spec files ready for APR v1.0.0, and then a set of spec files
ready for httpd v2.0.50.

Sounds great :)

Bill