apr-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: documented 1.0 showstoppers
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 20:13:51 GMT
Greg Stein wrote:

>>My efforts to fix it go totally ignored so far.
>

> What are you talking about? You're a committer on APR. If you want to
> increase the coverage of the test suite, then start writing tests and
> committing them. I don't see what is stopping you.

I've posted the issue I was talking about. I suggested that certain API parts
are very badly named (which I got several +1s on) and suggested a possible
change. I got no feedback on that part. What it has to do with commit rights?

I also asked, what's the process of renaming things, which I've not done
before. And again got no feedback. What this has to do with commit rights?

I'm sure that if I just go ahead and try to change things the way I think,
I'll get tons of flames for not doing it the right way. Hence I ask first.