apr-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 1.0.0.rc2 tarballs now ready...
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:25:45 GMT
On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 05:00:52PM +0100, David Reid wrote:
> So, I fixed the incorrect tag and rerolled. The revised tarballs (correctly
> named to keep Joe happy this time) are being uploaded into the usual place,
> http://www.apache.org/~dreid/ as I write this.
>
> I'll delete the old tarballs to avoid confusion.
>
> Now, just to be clear, I believe that there's a -1 hanging over the release
> (from Will Rowe) until we have versioning on the apr(apu)-config file, so
> hopefully someone will fix that and then an rc3 will be required to ensure
> that everyone is happy. Given there will be an rc3 can people look at the
> libtool patch and see if it's worthwhile incorporating? The poster said that
> it would help out a using project which IMHO makes it worth a look.
>
> So, maybe an RC3 on Friday but if people could test this revised rc2 and let
> me know. I'm seeing a single failure on FreeBSD (teststr.c line 134) but am
> already running a bit late!

The apr_snprintf change is missing from the tarball, but its test is
not:

Fix apr_snprintf() to respect precision for small floating point
numbers.
PR:           29621
Submitted by: Artur Zaprzala <zybi talex.pl>
Reviewed by:  Jeff Trawick

needs:

cvs tag -r1.39 APR_1_0_RC2 strings/apr_snprintf.c

joe