apr-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <...@manyfish.co.uk>
Subject Re: documented 1.0 showstoppers
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 10:45:39 GMT
Agreed that none of those are really showstoppers. The test suite is
passing on most of the Unixes I run nightly builds on; notable omission
was FreeBSD because of the globalmutex thing, but I think Justin just
may have just fixed that.

The only other thing I can think of is the infernal nested mutex flag; I
will just go ahead and remove the flag from the API but leave it for
internal APR use since nobody else had a better idea on moving forward
with that issue.

Oh: what about the random code?  That got marked as a "1.1" feature in
CHANGES by someone but the code is still built tested and invoked in
HEAD...

joe