apr-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject APR-Util Test Suite
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2004 03:28:39 GMT
Hello,
	I know the main APR Test Suite has largely been rewritten. I would like
to add more tests for APR-Util's URI functions (because I *know* they
fail in some cases), but I don't want to waste time on this if they will
be discarded once APR-Util's Test suite is updated.

Is it possible to make test framework changes in APR-Util?

If at least initial framework gets done, I can make tests that are
useful.  I can start doing it myself, but I believe there are other
people (Ryan Bloom maybe?) who know the newer framework and would be the
best person to get it started in APR-Util.

Thanks,
 - Paul Querna