apr-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <da...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject 1.0.0.rc2 tarballs now ready...
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:00:52 GMT
So, I fixed the incorrect tag and rerolled. The revised tarballs (correctly
named to keep Joe happy this time) are being uploaded into the usual place,
http://www.apache.org/~dreid/ as I write this.

I'll delete the old tarballs to avoid confusion.

Now, just to be clear, I believe that there's a -1 hanging over the release
(from Will Rowe) until we have versioning on the apr(apu)-config file, so
hopefully someone will fix that and then an rc3 will be required to ensure
that everyone is happy. Given there will be an rc3 can people look at the
libtool patch and see if it's worthwhile incorporating? The poster said that
it would help out a using project which IMHO makes it worth a look.

So, maybe an RC3 on Friday but if people could test this revised rc2 and let
me know. I'm seeing a single failure on FreeBSD (teststr.c line 134) but am
already running a bit late!

david