apr-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <da...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] cgi_exec_info_t: detached & addrspace fieldscombined
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2004 19:06:46 GMT
Can someone clarify the status of this patch?

I wasn't planning on including it in the 1.0 tarball as I don't see how we
could test it in time and making an PAI at this late stage isn't a good idea
is it?

However, in a private reply Jean-Jacques stated that he hoped this to go
into 2.0.51, which would imply it goes into our 0.9 tree. This is a little
worrying as we'd then be in the situation whereby 0.9 had something that 1.0
didn't...

I'm tempted to say that this should ONLY be applied for 1.1 and upwards
which would obviously mean that the httpd 2.0 tree wouldn't get the fix -
can we all say not ideal?

I'd be interested in hearing what people think.

david