Here is initial patch:
- only for unix, if this OK I will write for other platforms
- Tested on linux RH 8.0 and solaris 9
- New test case added in testshm.c
Please review it so I can provide patch for other platforms ASAP.
Joe Orton wrote:
On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 12:31:37PM +0530, Amit Athavale wrote:
It would be very useful for programmers. They could simply do one of the
following to avoid headaches of admins :)
- call apr_shm_remove right before apr_shm_create()
- detect unclean shutdown case and call apr_shm_remove()
I could prepare a patch for this if people are happy with this idea ;)
Great, yes please!