apr-dev mailing list archives

From <...@rkbloom.net>
Subject Re: backspace in new test suite.
Date Sun, 23 May 2004 18:43:03 GMT

Ok, \r isn't going to work either.  The problem seems to be when the
output is captured to a file, which is what I image emacs is doing.  I'm
going to keep hunting for a solution for this, but I am not convinced that
I will actually find one that is both portable and works for arbitrary
output streams (file and terminal).

Ryan