apr-dev mailing list archives

From <...@rkbloom.net>
Subject RE: Test suite done.
Date Sun, 02 May 2004 11:41:11 GMT

__FILE__ is already added to the suite, so the output always includes the
actual file name.  As for __LINE__, it is something that I have considered
adding to the log_message function, but I am not convinced of it's
usefulness once we have the ability to print out custom messages.  In
CuTest, it is essentially required, because the framework doesn't really
let you add debug messages.

Ryan