apr-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: blocking bucket reads on non-blocking sockets
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 14:44:33 GMT
On Mon, 17 May 2004, Joe Orton wrote:

> I'd hoped some friendly buckets guru would step in here :) I guess if
> it's correct to solve this at bucket-level, the solution is to make
> socket_bucket_read() check whether the socket is non-blocking on each
> call, and temporarily set the timeout to -1 if it is...

How is it that you guys always come up with work for /me/ to do when I'm
on my way out of town?  heheheh  Anyway this particular bucket guru is
about to get on the road to head to Santa Clara, CA for the summer... and
it'll be about a week and a half voyage.  So either some other bucket guru
needs to step in, or somebody else needs to do it, or it has to wait until
I'm on the left coast.  :)

--Cliff