apr-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Holyat <ehol...@OLF.COM>
Subject compile warning that should be addressed on XP
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:44:08 GMT

From: Ed Holyat [mailto:eholyat@OLF.COM]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 10:25 AM
To: 'William A. Rowe, Jr.'
Cc: dev@apr.apache.org
Subject: RE: Can't compile on XP

Compiles fine.  Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: William A. Rowe, Jr. [mailto:wrowe@rowe-clan.net]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 9:58 AM
To: Ed Holyat
Cc: dev@apr.apache.org

Sorry, that is a later SDK header than you have.  However I've committed
a similar hack to Microsoft's for 32 bit cpu's.

Please cvs up - recompile - and report back.

Also eliminated the unary negation applied to unsigned value warning
(a side effect of using add 2s compliment value of an unsigned as
a substitute for the missing InterlockedExchangeSubtract).  Simply
wiped out the warning with a pragma.

Bill