apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Can't compile on XP
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:57:50 GMT
Sorry, that is a later SDK header than you have.  However I've committed
a similar hack to Microsoft's for 32 bit cpu's.

Please cvs up - recompile - and report back.

Also eliminated the unary negation applied to unsigned value warning
(a side effect of using add 2s compliment value of an unsigned as
a substitute for the missing InterlockedExchangeSubtract).  Simply
wiped out the warning with a pragma.

Bill