apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc M. Adkins" <Softw...@Doorways.org>
Subject off64_t
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 22:43:18 GMT
I just updated from the HEAD on a Mandrake Linux 9.1 box.  Ran buildconf and
configure and compiled, which went OK.  When I recompile my own code,
however, I get an error:

	apr.h:262: parse error before "apr_off_t"
	apr.h:262: warning: data definition has no type or storage class

After much fussing around I determined that editing apr.h to change off64_t to
__off64_t did the trick.  Semi-random googling indicated perhaps there was
some renaming going on with this type(def), perhaps my compiler isn't up to
snuff, or I'm not using the right flags.

mma