apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg.C...@pfizer.com
Subject RE: jk2 new shmem using APR
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 12:10:59 GMT
> The entire shm support will be available _only_ if there is
> APR_HAS_SHARED_MEMORY support.
> So if the particular platform doesn't implement that, or the apr's
> implementation is bogus, one can disable that when building apr.

APR_HAS_SHARED_MEMORY appears bogus on Solaris 2.8 with 0.94 and CVS (1.0).

How can you change the apr build as mod_jk2 builds apr when trying to make
apr for apache 1.3.x?  Using Suns complier.

> Can someone tell me what are the platforms that doesn't have
> the support for
> APR_HAS_SHARED_MEMORY.

As per above, Solaris apr build appears to have bugs.  As yet I have not had
the time to look at why.

Does the above help?

Greg