apr-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Spinetti <m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject Apr_poll
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:05:46 GMT
Hi all,

I have a problem with apr_pollset_poll.

I have three conenctions, and I'd like to exec a no block io using them.

So I create the three connections, and then I create the pollset and
each socket has APR_POLLIN | APR_POLLOUT | APR_POLLHUP.

After calling apr_pollset_poll, I get, for example, that the socket 1 is
ready to write, so I execute write and if the number of bytes written is
the length of my request , I'd like to set the requested events to
APR_POLLIN | APR_POLLHUP.

So i try:

descs[i].reqevents = APR_POLLIN | APR_POLLHUP

but the compiler tells me:

warning: assignment of read-only member `reqevents'

So how can I change my request events? After write I'm interested on
reading.

Thanks

--Marco