apr-dev mailing list archives

From Klaus Keppler <klaus.kepp...@informatik.stud.uni-erlangen.de>
Subject Re: Will roll 0.9.5 soon
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2004 19:27:21 GMT
I still got no reply concerning the apr_thread_cond_wait patch for
WIN32 systems (the mutex deadlock problem caused by multiple unlocking).
Since this seems to be a serious bug it would be cool if the patch
could be integrated in 0.95.
If there are any problems/questions/... with the patch please let me

Cliff Woolley schrieb:
> I wanted to do this before I left for NY, but alas, time ran out.  I'll
> get back Wednesday night, so I'll do it then.  If you want to get
> something in before the T&R, here's your chance.  :)  I'll also resurrect
> the 1_0_BRANCH at that time, and then -dev will be 1.1-dev, hoping to get
> 1.0 out SOON.
> --Cliff

View raw message