apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc M. Adkins" <Softw...@Doorways.org>
Subject apr_dso_load
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 22:08:40 GMT
I was working with APR on Windows a half-year ago and used apr_dso_load() a
fair amount.  I could have sworn that the load functionality followed the
PATH environment variable setting when loading modules.  I could easily be
wrong about that, and I've not got a loaded Windows system around right now.

Since then I've moved completely over to Linux and I'm attempting to pick up
that old code and move on with it.  I'm trying to figure out how to get my
modules to load and the unix variant of apr_dso_load() is using
NSLinkModule() (shades of Great NextStep's Ghost?) which apparently (?)
doesn't follow the *nix convention (?) of following LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

So...the apr_dso_load() documentation isn't really clear on this.  Is there /
should there be a path for apr_dso_load() to follow?  Do I misremember the
Windows behavior?

PS  Is there a mail archive for this list?

View raw message