apr-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Fahrenkrug <...@gebeco.de>
Subject Re: compiling apr / apr-util under OS/2 EMX
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:45:31 GMT
Thank you for your reply, Brian,

> Yeah, I do it all the time. So why couldn't you build against the
binary
> libraries? That should be the easiest way. They're built as OMF
libraries
> so if you're building subversion a.out you'll need to convert them
using
> emxaout.

I tried that already (even before I posted my question).
When I do this:

emxaout -o foo apr-0.lib

I get this:

apr-0.lib[0+0]: Unknown record type: f0

Brian, if you know how I can get this show on the road, I'd be more
than grateful!
I'm also in a bit of a hurry, because I have to present some results
soon...
If you do have the a.out libs of apr and apr-util and could send them
to me, that would be great...
Or if I may dare to dream that you already have a svn binary for

-Johannes.