apr-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Fahrenkrug <...@gebeco.de>
Subject compiling apr / apr-util under OS/2 EMX
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:59:47 GMT
Hi!

I'm new to this list :) My name is Johannes Fahrenkrug and I am a C
developer under OS/2.
I want to get a Subversion client to run under OS/2. I am working on
this for a couple
of days now but it's just not working out right...

So first of all my question: Does anyone here have experience with
building apr and apr-util in
an OS/2 environment?
And my second question: I have a binary build of apache2, including
the apr and the apr-util libs.
But I can't firgure out how to compile subversion against the lib
files...
I've also posted my problem on the subversion dev mailing list...

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks a lot!

Johannes.