apr-dev mailing list archives

From r..@rkbloom.net
Subject Re: PATCH: apr_reslist_invalidate
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 13:02:18 GMT
Quoting Aaron Bannert <aaron@clove.org>:

> On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 06:06:16PM -0800, rbb@rkbloom.net wrote:
> > APR-util needs a full test suite.  I will try to put together the
> framework
> > from
> > the APR repository ASAP.  probably sometime tomorrow.  While I am at it I
> will
> > start the test suite at the same time.  I will be focusing on the APR test
> > suite
> > to get closer to full coverage there, but we will at least have a
> framework
> > for
> > APR-util after tomorrow.
>
> I ended up just committing Nick's patch to testreslist.c. I'm not
> sure yet how the new test framework is supposed to work, so if
> committing to testreslist.c wasn't the right thing to do, let me know.

Its fine.  I'll get to updating the APR-util test suite when I'm done with
APR's.  As for how it works, there is a README that details exactly what you
have to do in apr/test.  But, this would have required completely revamping the
existing testreslist.c, and that should be done separately from adding a test.

Ryan