apr-dev mailing list archives

From r..@rkbloom.net
Subject Re: PATCH: apr_reslist_invalidate
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 02:06:16 GMT
Quoting Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>:

> On Wed, 10 Mar 2004, Aaron Bannert wrote:

<snipped>
> >	 We'll
> > also want to add some test code while we're at it.
>
> You mean to reslist in particular, or apr_util in general?
> If the former, would it help for me to revisit it?

APR-util needs a full test suite.  I will try to put together the framework from
the APR repository ASAP.  probably sometime tomorrow.  While I am at it I will
start the test suite at the same time.  I will be focusing on the APR test suite
to get closer to full coverage there, but we will at least have a framework for
APR-util after tomorrow.

Ryan